Cover Like No Other- INANIMENT - You Should See Me In A Crown

Wow, welcome to a new fancy series that I'm starting all about music covers that I think are pretty snazzy. Original right?


Anyways, INANIMENT sent me this song while I was doing a Livestream on Heavy Vibe's FB page, and I really liked it, and then I promised I would write an article on it about a month ago. So here we are now.

INANIMENT is a Prog Metalcore band based out of Reno, Nevada. And other than that I was unable to do my normal look at their FB Page and fill in the blank approach. I'll most likely go and harass them until I get an interview, so stay tuned for that. So without further delay, here is the actual cover:

But I want to hear from you guys, what do you think about this cover, Yay or Nay? And what do you guys think about this becoming a normal thing on Heavy Vibe? I'd love to hear your feedback!



Comments